CHIME KnowledgeHub is a one-stop shop to access case studies and solutions for addressing today’s complicated health IT landscape. The hallmark of the tool is peer-reviewed content development of CHIME members and CHIME Foundation Partners for CHIME members.
What is a White Paper?
White papers are persuasive essays, written in a somewhat academic style, with no direct quotes from the vendor. A white paper may use a problem/solution structure but rarely a before/after structure. White papers help in visualizing a possible solution to a nagging problem.
What is a Case Study?
Case studies are extended testimonials on how a product or service helped someone in the real world, written in a journalistic style with many quotes from the participants.
- Each complete, eligible submission is carefully evaluated by the CHIME KnowledgeHub Peer Review Committee
- All submissions will be reviewed within five (5) business days, and primary contact will receive notification of the following:
- Confirmation of submission
- Evaluation details – accepted, needs review, etc.
- Posted to KnowledgeHub portal
If you have any further questions about the submission and evaluation process, please contact Spenser Staebler at firstname.lastname@example.org.